The first question that springs to a customers mind when they are planning a move is – what’s the most cost effective way of moving? So before you go and search for Van Hire Brighton give this a read! Many customers make the mistake of thinking hiring a van will save them money when this often isn’t the case. If you take the average price of a reliable van hire in Brighton for a day £60-130 and compare it to some of our hourly rates on our man and van service you will find we are often cheaper. Also, when it comes to time, if you move yourself in a smaller van or car, you could take all day to move. He-Van could do the same in just a few hours and you could watch rather than struggle.
So why’s is this you ask ? Well its simple.. we have the power and can often complete smaller house and flat moves extremely fast whilst continuing to maintain a high standard. This means we end up not only costing less but you end up with a professional removal man to help and make sure everything goes smoothly.
We are told almost every week by a customer that has struggled or had a sofa, fridge or other large item stuck for hours that they wish they had booked us instead of previously doing the move themselves. Our response is always is always the same – Should of used He-Van. There’s a reason the majority of our work comes from repeat customers and it’s because we are not only cost effective but work above and beyond professional standards.
So anyway lets weigh this van hire Brighton malarkey up!
- Friendly and professional fit man to help from start to end.
- No large cash deposits for rental.
- No returning of hire vehicles.
- No insurance excess to pay on van rental.
- No worries over damaging a van.
- No worries over driving a large and unfamiliar vehicle.
- No need to fill the petrol tank up at the end of the day.
- No need to hire trolleys for carrying the heavy items.
- No congestion charge \ parking fines to pay.
- No time wasting in your day sorting out van issues.
There are certain times where hiring a van will be cost effective to a potential customer and we as a company are always honest with our advice and experience. If our Van Hire Brighton guide has swayed you then contact us for a quote and let’s see if we can save you time and money Click here for a quote.
Can’t make you mind up? Read some of our reviews here.